COVID-19: During this crisis, you are not alone. All CARES services, including evaluations and therapeutic services are available via telehealth including telephone and video options in the privacy of your home at no cost!
Call 212-420-1970 ext.123 or email email@example.com to request services.
Behavioral Therapy, Counseling, Parent Training and Clinical Evaluations at No Cost for Eligible Individuals and Their Family.
“No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay, and that a discounted/sliding fee schedule is available based on family size and income”
- Services support children, adults and families to improve communication, develop coping skills and enhance well-being.
- Therapies can reduce challenging behaviors, treat anxiety, depression, ADHD and other mental health challenges.
- CARES multilingual professionals are psychologists and social workers experienced treating children and adults with mental health concerns and/or developmental disabilities.
Therapy is offered in individual and/or group formats depending on the needs and preferences of families.
- CARES Sliding Fee Scale Program Policy
- CARES Sliding Fee Scale Application
ASK ABOUT OUR CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM TO ACCESS AND COORDINATE SERVICES AND RESOURCES FOR ELIGIBLE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
- CARES Clinic Locations
465 Grand Street
New York, NY 10002
1239 East 35th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11210
8120 19th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11214
11 Rhapsody Lane
Anawana Lake Road
Monticello, NY 12701
Call 212-420-1970 extension 123
to schedule your appointment